“As Attorney General – I am committed to making our communities safer places to live, work, and raise our families,” said Attorney General Jeff Landry. “I encourage Louisiana parents and guardians to heed notice of these product recalls and take action to ensure the safety of our State’s youth.”
Attorney General Jeff Landry listed the following recalled products:
• Darth Vader and Disneyland 60th Infant Bodysuits
• Britax B-Ready Stroller and B-Ready Replacement Top Seats
• Britax B-Safe 35 and B-Safe 35 Elite Infant Car Seats and Travel Systems
• Chillafish BMXie, Chillafish Jack, and Chillafish Josie Balance Bikes
• Wedgwood Decorative Baby Rattles
• Dollar General Construction Truck Toy Vehicles
• Classic Characters Infant Booties
• Nuna Baby Essentials High Chairs
• Creating X Children’s Pajamas
• Manhattan Table Top Toy
To view pictures of the above recalled items and to read consumer tips on said items, please visit http://www.agjefflandry.com/Shared/ViewDoc.aspx?Type=2&Doc=2231. Consumers may also contact Attorney General Jeff Landry’s Consumer Protection Hotline at 800-351-4889.
Attorney General Jeff Landry Educates Consumers On Child Products Recently Recalled
BATON ROUGE, LA – Attorney General Jeff Landry is urging consumers to be aware of several child products that have recently been recalled.
Bipartisan Coalition of Attorneys General File Lawsuits Against Meta for Harming Youth Mental Health through Its Social Media Platforms